Have you been cooped up inside due to the winter season and looked for a way to satisfy your gourmet palette while and feeding the hungry in your household? One-pot meals are a weeknight saving grace. This simple, low-maintenance dinner can offer a delicious yet sensible, no-nonsense solution with its perfect pairing of key ingredients all in one pan. This is a weeknight meal to warm the family, fill bellies, and provide that hoped for pleasure for your palette.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees, and locate your favorite Dutch oven or large cast iron skillet.
3 pounds chicken thighs, bone-in & skin-on. About 5-7
1/2 – 1 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1-2 cloves crushed garlic
2 teaspoons paprika (sweet, not smoked)
1 lb assorted fingerling potatoes
½ cup Kalamata olives
1 – 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- Remove the chicken thighs from their packaging, rinse, and pat them dry with paper towels. Set aside.
- Thinly slice 3 lemons and line the bottom of pan
- In a medium bowl, squeeze juice of one lemon, mix with the salt, pepper, paprika, garlic, and olive oil. Coat pieces of chicken in mixture.
- Add all other remaining ingredients to mix and coat. Then place in pan on top of chicken thighs.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven for 55-60 minutes.*
*Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees before consuming.