Last Updated: October 18, 2018
1. Personal Information Collected
1.1. Register for Events & Information. You may fill out web forms available on our Site to register for events we host (“Events”) from time to time or to register for additional information or for our newsletters (“Newsletters”). We will collect Personal Information including your first and last name, phone number, email address from such forms. We may also collect certain financial information (“Financial Information”), including your credit card or bank account number, expiration date and billing address to process your payments to attend an Event. A third party, Stripe, collects and processes such Financial Information and registration information (which includes Personal Information) on behalf of us. The Personal Information you disclose to us is provided strictly on a voluntary basis.
2. Information Collected Automatically
While you are browsing the Site, we automatically log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, certain other technical information, including your browser type and connection speed, and your activities while using the Site (such as the pages you visited, click rates, time spent on pages, etc.). In order to personalize and enhance your experience on the Site, we may also collect information through the following technologies:
· Log Files. The information inside the log files includes IP addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us.
· Web Beacons. Web beacons are small graphic images or other web programming code that may be included in our Site pages or other areas of the Site. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Users of our Site. Unlike cookies, which are typically stored on your computer or mobile device’s hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages. Web beacons or similar technologies help us better manage content on our Site by informing us what content is effective, counting the number of users of the Site, monitoring how users navigate the Site, or counting how many emails, articles or links were actually opened or viewed.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information
- We may use your Personal Information to register you for an Event;
- We may use your Personal Information to respond to your questions and comments that you communicate to us or to respond to your request;
- We may use your Personal Information to send you information such as new Site features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up-to-date with MIHC and our initiatives. You can always opt out of email marketing by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link appended to the end of a promotional email from us ;
- We may use your Personal Information to respond to your service requests and support needs;
- We may use your Personal Information to provide, analyze, administer and improve our Site and services;
- We may use your Personal Information to perform business analyses or for other similar purposes to improve the quality of our business, our Site and the products we offer;
- We may use your Personal Information to create aggregated, non-personal information, or to create de-identified information; and
4. Data Security
To protect your Personal Information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).  However, no system can be 100% secure, and, therefore, despite our best efforts, there could be unauthorized access to this data.
5. Data Retention
6. How We Disclose Personal Information and Anonymous Data
At MIHC, we restrict access to Personal Information to those who require it to develop, support, and deliver services to you.  We do not share Personal Information about our users and donors with unaffiliated third parties for use in marketing their products and services. We share Personal Information only with our affiliates, service providers and governmental agencies or as otherwise described below :
- Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with affiliated and unaffiliated companies that perform tasks on our behalf related to our organization. Such tasks include managing and analyzing this Site, printing and mailing services, marketing services, and donation processing services. Third-party service providers receive your Personal Information as necessary to perform their role, and we instruct them not to use your Personal Information for any other purposes.
- Professional Advisors. We may share your Personal Information with our auditors, lawyers or other professional advisors so they can support our business. Like the other service providers, these professional advisors are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- Business Transfers. MIHC may, in the future, sell or otherwise transfer some or all of its assets to a third party. Your Personal Information we obtain from you via the Site may be disclosed to any potential or actual third party purchasers of such assets and/or may be among those assets transferred in accordance with applicable law.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to provide us with their Personal Information without verifiable parent or guardian consent. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to us, please contact us at Jolly Hormillosa, email@example.com, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
8. Your Choices
We strive to maintain the accuracy of any Personal Information that may be collected from you, and will use our commercially reasonable efforts to respond promptly to update our database when you tell us any such information in our database is not accurate. It is your responsibility to ensure that such information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may obtain from us, by email or mail, the information in our records and/or files. If you wish to make any changes to any Personal Information you have provided to us, you may do so at any time by contacting us at Jolly Hormillosa, firstname.lastname@example.org. You may opt out of receiving communications from us and our affiliates by following the opt-out link provided in any email received from us. You may also request us to delete Personal Information about you from our databases by contacting Jolly Hormillosa, email@example.com.
Mighty is Her Call, Inc.
Attn: Kathryn Rombs, President